Use an influencer marketing campaign to highlight the arrival of the PUMA Basket Crush styles in the lead up to Valentine’s Day. Recreate the ‘heart’ as seen on the top of the Basket Crush shoes, together with your bestie/ twin.
Splash negotiated paid partnerships with four pairs of local Instagram influencers. We researched and selected the most relevant SA twins or besties of Instagram. We negotiated for them to create and post unique content that showcased the PUMA Basket Crush styles in the lead up to the product drop in South Africa.
Splash also seeded the footwear style to a further three influencers.
The influencer campaign was also support by an editorial pitch to media.
- Secured partnerships with leading Instagram influencers: @petersenxtwins; @sobekwatwins; @siebritztwins; @twobrowngirls who produced engaging fashion content and giveaways across their collaborative platforms and their individual platforms.
- Secured 78 pieces of coverage including 17 Instagram posts and 37 Instastories
- Online readership of 1.56m
- Coverage views: 24.2k
- Use of campaign hashtags: #BasketCrush #DoYou and tagging PUMA global, PUMA South Africa and PUMA’s local stockists of the collection
- Brand relevant creative content for PUMA SA to share across its platforms: 3 Insta posts by @PUMASouthAfrica and 2 Insta posts by PUMA international’s @PUMAWomen using content created.
- Editorial coverage in Cosmopolitan magazine, and online on Women24, Fortress of Solitude, Hunting for Kicks and Swag Craze as well as their Instagram feeds.
- Advertising value of the campaign approx. R130k