- Assist online eco lifestyle and health retailer Faithful to Nature with the launch of A Fish Named Faithful, a sculpture created from upcycled plastic and repurposed materials, to highlight the impact of plastic waste on marine life.
- Encourage the public to interact by “feeding” their plastic waste to the fish sculpture.
- Highlight that A Fish Named Faithful was designed and created by Our Workshop, a Langa-based non-profit headed by internationally acclaimed designer Heath Nash.
- Splash developed media and influencer lists covering the environmental, sustainability, eco-warrior, wellness, active lifestyle and family living categories.
- Invited and hosted influencers as well as print, digital and broadcast media to the unveiling of A Fish Named Faithful, a 4.5m-long by 2.5m-high wire and plastic sculpture, at the V&A Waterfront.
- Crafted and distributed a media release as well as Q&As with Faithful to Nature CEO Katrien Grobler and Heath Nash on behalf of Our Workshop.
- Managed all media queries and interviews.
- Assisted with the event logistics including venue recces, set-up, and venue and supplier liaison, as well as and guest management.
- Handed out goodie-bags.
- Secured 144 pieces of exposure across radio, print and online titles as well as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter social platforms.
- Coverage reach was approx. 1,6 million.
- Media value of the campaign was R1 417 553,62.