Cape Town, South Africa, 31 August 2021 – Refurbished and extended to 400sqm, the largest PUMA store in South Africa has re-opened in Durban’s Gateway Theatre of Shopping, offering customers sections dedicated to their specific interests and a section devoted to kids. A UGC (user generated content) wall will be installed in the coming weeks to encourage customer engagement by showcasing their tags on Instagram.
Store features include:
- A Select section housing the latest PUMA collaborations with the likes of Nintendo, Mr Doodle, Maison Kitsune, Felipe Pantone, Aka Boku and Michael Lau.
- A dedicated kids section.
- The Teamsport section showcases an extensive selection of apparel for all PUMA sponsored football and rugby teams including Manchester City, Italy, AC Milan, Borussia Dortmund, Mamelodi Sundowns and the Vodacom Bulls.
- The Run/Train/Fit section offers the latest running and training gear and apparel and features a Technogym treadmill for testing out the Nitro running shoe range.
- An expanded Motorsport offering.
“In particular we have expanded our incredible offering across different categories to meet the massive interest from our Durban customers,” said Kirill Kazakov, Senior Team Head Retail PUMA South Africa. “We also are able to increase in-store stock levels including plus size options and our sustainability product.”
The store is Shop G278 in the Gateway Shopping Mall and operating hours are Monday to Saturday 09:00-19:00 and 09:00-18:00 on Sundays. Store contact number 087 941 3873.