PUMA unveils the all-new HYBRID Ozone, a game breaking cushioning running shoe as worn by Formula 1® Champion Lewis Hamilton and British track athlete Hannah Williams.
The HYBRID Ozone fuses streetstyle with technology for the 24/7 sport performer, with HYBRID foam for cushioning, comfort and responsiveness, ProFoam for a lightweight, smooth transition and a dynamic lacing system for a secure fit.
HYBRID OZONE TECH POINTS:
- Excellent fit: instant comfort from lace fit with adjustability for a variety of feet, tongue-stay for lock-down consistency
- Bold branding: youthful PUMA branding ensures style and visibility
- Translucent side-panel: on trend optics
- HYBRID heel: a combination of the two best technologies; NRGY beads for instant cushioning and IGNITE foam for responsiveness
- Midfoot wrap-up: performance midsole for running or any active workouts
- ProFoam: high rebound EVA for instant cushioning in an extremely lightweight package
- Heel/Toe rubber: outsole rubber where you need it for grip and durability
- Midfoot: heel rubber wrap provides torsional rigidity while exposed ProFoam allows for a smooth transition
Heel-to-Toe Drop: 10mm Weight: 306 grams
HYBRID Ozone retails for R1 699 (men’s) and R1 599 (women’s) from Monday 2 March 2020 at PUMA.com, PUMA stores, Takealot (men’s only), Edgars (men’s only from May) and selected retailers.